S2 E19 Dichotomous Delight
Thank you for joining us to celebrate the virtues of self-rule and debate the state of our republic. Welcome to the Citizens Prerogative Podcast.
Discussion topics in this episode:
- Balancing a need for leadership and a more resilient democratic union? A dichotomous delight indeed! A treat for the senses albeit locked behind fences by greed and deceit: How wonderful it would be, to have a vote for you and me.
- Beware the Presidency and the centralized administrative authority contained by the executive branch of our republic. Coequal to its siblings, the judiciary and congress? Not if it can help it!
- The war for full citizenship, a fair shot, and an equal vote is not over until the dungeon master gives up. We are not yet that state. We want to become that state and every battle counts towards winning the freedom promised by our republic.
- It’s never too late to be ready to vote. Get registered. When we all vote, democracy gets a chance.
- We didn’t always have a vote and some people like it better that way. For maps and time traps kind of folks, check out this perspective on shifts after the Voting Rights Act passed and a 2020 list of which states make it hardest to vote. Guess what they’re still doing right now: Making it even harder?
- Michael V. Piscitelli
- Raymond Wong Jr.
- We ain’t got no more. Not for this one. We’re fresh out.
Special thanks to
- Our ongoing supporters, thank you!
- Our sponsor CitizenDoGood.com .
- Intro music sampled from “Okay Class” by Ozzy Jock under creative commons license through freemusicarchive.org.
- Other music provided royalty-free through Fesliyan Studios Inc.
“Sound the alarm” image by SergeShop.