S1 E4 What’s the Good, a Citizen is to Do for Republic’s Sake?
Thank you for joining us to celebrate the virtues of self-rule and debate the state of our republic. Welcome to the Citizens Prerogative Podcast.
Discussion topics in this episode:
- Learning is for humans, education is for robots
- Facts versus truths: Logic, fallacies, and real debate
- Raymond Wong Jr.
- Michael Piscitelli
No guests yet as we’re still laying the foundations.
What’s the good, a citizen is to do for republic’s sake? Life learning is a journey with no end. It’s a means to have freedom of mind which is the next step after you are emancipated. Learn your place by learning how it all came to be and in what ways you want to participate in our grand experiment, the republic.
Special thanks to
- Our ongoing supporters, thank you!
- Our sponsor Citizen Do Good (citizendogood.com)
- Intro music sampled from “Okay Class” by Ozzy Jock under creative commons license through freemusicarchive.org
- Other music provided royalty-free through Fesliyan Studios Inc.
- The imagery of EDUCATION AMONG THE FREEDMEN post-1862 provided courtesy of Library of Congress, Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Ephemera Collection