S1 E3 To be free, true liberty requires a democratic economy
In times like these, being a citizen of the United States is a big job. Thank you for joining us to celebrate the virtues of self-rule and debate the state of our republic. Welcome to the Citizens Prerogative Podcast.
We have a few discussion topics in this episode as we continue to lay foundations:
- What did you want to be when you grow up?
- Many economies to choose from
- All the freedoms in the land
- Raymond Wong Jr.
- Michael Piscitelli
No guests this time
To be free, true liberty requires a democratic economy working for all where everyone’s basic needs are addressed to allow each of us the freedom to explore our life and liberty and to freely pursue happiness. Each of us is born with these inalienable rights and time is due that we make our demands.
Special thanks to
- Our ongoing supporters, thank you!
- Our sponsor Citizen Do Good (citizendogood.com)
- Intro music sampled from “Okay Class” by Ozzy Jock under creative commons license through freemusicarchive.org
- Other music provided royalty-free through Fesliyan Studios Inc.
- The imagery of Chase National Bank legacy currency from BFDG.com (on Pinterest)