S1 E8 The Wealthy Are Just Richer Humans, Not Smarter Ones
Thank you for joining us to celebrate the virtues of self-rule and debate the state of our republic. Welcome to the Citizens Prerogative Podcast.
Discussion topics in this episode:
- Wealth at the cost of poverty is no source of pride for an enlightened society.
- Broken promises: capital at the cost of labor, life, and lost pursuits of happiness.
- It is a long road back towards the promised land, but we have restorative next steps ahead.
- Michael V. Piscitelli
- Raymond Wong Jr.
No guests yet as we’re still laying the foundations.
- We’ve dug ourselves back into another steeply stepped caste system and we have options to begin making changes for the betterment of all Americans.
- Dig deeper into the arguments around basic income by listening to More Than Enough by Mia Songbird.
- Learn more about the supplemental basic income idea by reading Fair Shot: Rethinking Inequality and How We Earn by Chris Hughes.
Special thanks to
- Our ongoing supporters, thank you!
- Our sponsor CitizenDoGood.com .
- Intro music sampled from “Okay Class” by Ozzy Jock under creative commons license through freemusicarchive.org.
- Other music provided royalty-free through Fesliyan Studios Inc.
An Industrial Workers of the World poster (1911) courtesy of the anti-capitalist page at wikipedia.org.