S1 E9 What Right to Work?
Thank you for joining us to celebrate the virtues of self-rule and debate the state of our republic. Welcome to the Citizens Prerogative Podcast.
Discussion topics in this episode:
- There is no right to work! And an impromptu aside on… unions.
- The future of work and democratizing access to entrepreneurship.
- The retirement myth and an alternative perspective that does a citizen good.
- Michael V. Piscitelli
- Raymond Wong Jr.
No guests yet as we’re still laying the foundations.
- Three major forces have dominated the arena: owners, managers, and workers. Only workers are not represented at the highest levels.
- The jobs we have now will not be here tomorrow. Period. So what would you rather do with your limited time in life?
- The idea of retirement has expired, we can tell not by the label but because it stinks!
- Have a listen to one of our favorites podcasts for historical context, American History Tellers, and note relevant episodes for “Coal Wars | The most dangerous women in America” – Mother Jones!
Special thanks to
- Our ongoing supporters, thank you!
- Our sponsor CitizenDoGood.com.
- Intro music sampled from “Okay Class” by Ozzy Jock under creative commons license through freemusicarchive.org.
- Other music provided royalty-free through Fesliyan Studios Inc.
Mother Jones ties the shoelaces of a coal miner’s child in a tent colony, West Virgina 1912 from CARLI Ditigal Collections.