S3 E50 Five-Point Plan: Mutual Aid for Mutual Need
Discussion topics in this episode:
- A whole episode, or actually a whole min-series of episodes, regarding calls to action around a new strategic plan to save our republic and try to save life on Earth.
- The Five-Point Plan will be described in later episodes and it will call on each of us to refocus our attention on the purpose of our nation.
- This episode introduces the series with an introspective exercise to see ourselves in the potential of the union and how the union can unlock the potential in us all.
- To recommit ourselves to this most audacious of experiments in self-rule as freedom’s promise lives here more than anywhere else on Earth.
- Let us remind ourselves that the purpose of the United States is made clear at the start of the Constitution. Let us review sentence number one together:
“We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”
- Calls to Action:
- The next 5 episodes will present a platform of actions we need to take quickly to save ourselves from oblivion. We need radical change to bring forth a reformed republic that propels our ideals of liberty and justice for all forward towards fruition and helps people use their gifts to advance the nation and save the Earth.
- There is no going back to another time and if there is any chance for a tomorrow, then now is when we have to act in order to make it so. Stay tuned by making sure you’re subscribed to the Citizens Prerogative podcast through your favorite podcasting app!
- Read and re-read the Constitution of the United States. The U.S. National Archives is a shining example of real American heroes and they have everything available online for free.
- Challenge and inform your opinion on such matters as those raised here in the five-point plan.
“We The People” image by Serge Shop.
- Michael V. Piscitelli
- Raymond Wong Jr.
- We have transcripts located at the end of each podcast episode’s page on our site. Check it out, but know this: It’s all AI and not us. So thank you in advance for forgiving any and all errors.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on this podcast are for listener consideration and are not necessarily those of the show or its sponsors.
Special thanks to
- Our ongoing supporters, thank you!
- Our sponsor CitizenDoGood.com .
- Intro music sampled from “Okay Class” by Ozzy Jock under creative commons license through freemusicarchive.org.
- Other music provided royalty-free through Fesliyan Studios Inc.
The following transcript was taken using AI technology. We cannot vouch for its accuracy. Read at your own risk. These are time-stamped from the day we recorded and unfortunately not name stamped.
Citizens Prerogative Podcast Closed Caption Transcript
S3 E50 Five Point Plan: Mutual Aid for Mutual Need